How to Register your Kindle?
The Kindle e-Book reader is a handy business device that offers everything like viewing the important documents and reports and even the books that you love including novels, electronic newspapers, and magazines. It also provides you with some extra entertainment contents like videos and music. For the book lovers, it is just that their dream has come true. The Kindle has amazing and exclusive features like sharing passages, changing font types, highlighting or altering the column width, etc. To enjoy all these traits of Kindle you will have to buy a Kindle and make it register with your Amazon account.
Most of the people who are new do not know How to register your Kindle? They find it difficult to make use of the Kindle. You can communicate with the Support team of the Kindle who will assist you that How to register your Kindle. Call the team at the helpline number +1-000-000-0000
How to register your Kindle with a serial number without Wi-Fi?
Is it possible to register your Kindle device without Wi-Fi? Yes, it sounds miracle, doesn’t it? You can register your Kindle device without Wi-Fi but with the serial number online. But for this, you will need to have a computer that is attached to your Kindle device.
When you buy a Kindle, the very first thing is to register is with the Amazon Account.
- First, turn on your computer and make sure there is internet connection access to it.
- Then, visit the Kindle store Online.
- Now, click on the “Manage your Kindle” option shown on it.
- It will open a new login/registration window, where you will have to enter the E-mail address used by you.
- And, then enter the password in the required field.
- Further, you will need to tap on the “ Register New Kindle” that you want to register with your Amazon account.
- Next, it will get you to a new window and will ask you to enter a 16 digit serial number. Showed on the device.
- Once you enter the serial number you can click on the Register New Kindle to get it registered with your account.
If you do not know where your serial number is you can speak to the Support team of the Kindle and they will guide you to find the serial number of your Kindle device.
What are the tactics to register the Kindle Device?
To read the books, newspapers, magazines and enjoy other extra contents you will have to buy a Kindle and then register your device to the Amazon account. But for it, you will need to connect to the Wi-Fi and make your Kindle link to the Amazon account.
- If you already have an Amazon account then you will have to tap on the Existing account option. Here, you will have to enter the e-mail id and the password.
- Then, Submit it.
- If you are a new user on Amazon Account then you will have to create a new account:
- Click on the New Account
- Next, select the country or region from the menu appearing
- Then, tap to Continue
- It will ask you to enter the Full name, your e-mail address, and a password
- Confirm the password and create your new account.
- Further, you will have to enter a payment and billing address
- Despite, you need to enter the payment method that can be the credit card or a gift card that is purchased from Amazon.
- Next, Click on Continue Set Up
If you have other social networks connected with the Amazon account then it will ask you to verify if you want to connect them to your Kindle.
Register Kindle device with the wireless network Connection
If you want to make use of the kindle then you will have to register your device with a Wi-Fi Network. Most people have a wireless network connection at their place. To download new books, you will have to connect your Kindle with Wi-Fi Network.
You can complete the registration of your Kindle with the help of Wi-Fi.
- Firstly, turn on your Kindle Device and then from the home screen go to the Main Menu
- Next, to see your account you can select the settings
- Further, you will see the two login account on the screen.
- Nevertheless, if you are a new user of the Kindle then you will need to create a new Amazon account and then you have to just follow the guidelines prompted on the screen.
- Here, you have to fill all the account information and other credentials required fo the registration of the Kindle.
- After it, your device will get registered with the Amazon Account. Now, you can browse the Kindle store if you want to download the reading stuff that you love.
These steps are for the people who are not tech-friendly and they do not know How to register Kindle. You can call our team if you are not able to register your Kindle at our helpline number +1-000-000-0000
Interact with the Kindle support team to register your Kindle Device?
Despite, if the above steps are not sufficient enough for you to know How to register your Kindle device then you can talk to our Kindle executives who are always available to guide you when you are in a problem. They are humble and friendly by nature you will not feel odd by speaking to them. They will take you out of all the problems faced by you. You can call them at the toll-free number +1-000-000-0000 to get all the suitable solutions for your Kindle.
Frequently Asked Questions
Want to re-register your Kindle, then press the Home button and then go to Menu button and proceeding further you will need to navigate the settings and then select the “register” option. Then you can follow the on-screen guidelines to enter the username and password of amazon account.
Go to Home, then select the menu and open the Settings where you have to click on the My account, and then you will need to select the account that you want to use. If you have an account then you can add the information of the account and your email address.
Then the kindle will no longer be connected to the amazon account once you de-register the kindle. And you will not be able to found the ebooks. To get your ebooks you can log in to Kindle and then Manage the content and the devices and then download the ebooks to any other device.
Go to the Manage your kindle and then click on the register new kindle it will ask you the serial number. Enter the 16-digit serial number. You can find it in the Settings. Even you can see it on the back of the device. Until it is not connected to wireless you can not make any change.
Kindle Customer Services is an online third -party technical support service provider company. We offer valuable help in fixing the various technical issues related to Kindle. The images, brand names, trademarks, products that we use in our services are only for the referntial purposes. We, Kindle Customer Services have no affiliation with any other brand or the company unless we express such relationship specifically. Warranty, discounts and offers related to product are not of our concern. You can contact the prduct manufacturer regarding such help.